Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chapter 11- That's What It's Made It For.



Bella POV

Why is someone calling me right now? What the fuck?


“I'm sorry. I need to see who that is.” I hesitantly said to Edward. He released my shoulders from his grasp and I immediately missed his touch. I reached in my purse and grabbed my phone. Fucking phone! I looked at the screen and it was Rosalie. Well isn't this interesting. You're calling me and I'm in a hotel with the man that you can't get. Ha Ha! I hit the ignore button. There was no time to talk to her now. She could leave a voice mail. I contemplated turning my phone off completely but if Em called he would think something was wrong if it didn't at least ring.

I looked back up at Edward who was still standing right in front of me looking down at me. Oh God! Where were we? My pulse was racing again.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me with his glistening emerald green eyes. I could get lost in his eyes. He then licked his lips and reached out his hand for mine. Without breaking our locked eyes, I slid my hand into his. It felt nice and sweet.

He lightly pulled on my hand; silently asking for me to stand up. I complied, hoping my legs wouldn't give out. I was so nervous and would be really embarrassed if I couldn't at least stand. He then reached for my other hand, I again gave it to him. He was rubbing light small circles on the tops of my hands with his thumbs.

He lifted my hands up to his neck and placed them on the back of his neck. He then released his hands and slid them down my arms. A slight shiver went through my entire body. Mmmmmmm. He rested his hands on the small of my back and gently pulled me into his body. Oh God! I can't handle being this close to him. It was what I wanted but never thought I would get.

As our bodies touched, he bent his face down to mine. Our eyes still locked. Oh my God Oh my God he's really gonna kiss me.

His lips finally touched mine. I couldn't breathe; my heart almost jumped out of my chest. The electric current was stronger than it had ever been. It warmed my whole body. His lips were so soft and smooth. The kiss started out soft and slow. I kept my eyes closed. I wanted to stay in this moment forever.

The kiss began to grow. I could feel him put more force behind his lips. He then licked my lips asking for entrance into my mouth. I couldn't deny him. I wanted him too badly. My God his mouth tastes good! It's like peppermint and fruit. Our tongues began to dance with each other. Circling and stroking the other. His teeth lightly grazed my tongue and he began to gently suck on my tongue. I weaved my fingers into his hair and pulled him closer to me. It was the most amazing kiss I've ever had. I could kiss him all day.

He lifted his head and looked down at me almost dazed. I didn't know if it was good or bad. Is he changing his mind? Was the kiss not good for him?

He then grabbed my hands and pulled them to his chest and placed them over his heart. “Do you feel what you do to me?” I nodded. “You make me feel like my heart is going to explode. I've never felt this way after a kiss.”

What? Are you really telling me this? You are Edward Cullen, I'm sure you've had better kissers than me.

“You're just saying that.” I said softly.

“No, Bella, I'm not. I've never been more serious. It makes me crazy. I don't understand it.”

“You do the same thing to me. I've tried to fight it but I can't. You're all I think about.” I was totally honest and I couldn't believe I was telling him these things.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him for another kiss. I gladly hopped up into him and kissed him with every ounce of my body. He walked the few steps to the bed and laid me down on my back while he stayed on top of me, never breaking our kiss.

He slid his hands down the sides of my abdomen to the hem of my shirt. He slowly lifted it up and over my breasts. It was almost like he was waiting on me to stop him. Do whatever you want to me. I won't stop you.

I pulled him into my mouth more to let him know it was okay. I felt his palms run across the top of my bra and my nipples quickly responded to his touch. He broke our kiss and pulled my shirt over my head. As soon as the shirt was over my head, his lips crashed into mine. I've never enjoyed a kiss this much.

His hands made their way back down to my bra. He gently massaged my breasts through the fabric. Oh God. Take off the bra now. I want to feel your hands on me. He slid my bra up and over my breasts. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at my breasts as his hands cupped them and said “They are so beautiful.” He then slid his body down and positioned his mouth directly above my right breast. I could feel the heat from his breath on my nipple. Please please put your mouth on my tit. I need to feel it. Now.

As he returned to massaging my breasts, he slid his tongue out of his mouth and slowly licked my right nipple. Uuuhhhhnnnn. Oh God! My breathing became more shallow and my pulse again was racing. He continued to lick my nipple in slow circles and then took it into his mouth. Shit! I looked down at him. I wanted to actually see him doing this to me. I was still in disbelief. He didn't look up at me. He must have been enjoying himself.

He then moved over to my left breast and began licking my nipple. Again, he moved his tongue in small circles around my nipple before taking it in his mouth. He lifted up and looked at me. Our eyes locked but nothing was said. There were no words that needed to be said right now. Even though we knew it was wrong; it was feeling so right.

He moved his body farther down to rest his knees on the carpet at the foot of the bed. His palms slid down my abdomen as he placed light kisses down the center. His hands reached the button of my jeans and he looked back up to me as if to ask permission. You can have whatever you want. Just fucking do it! I nodded to him.

He undid the button slowly. Then he slid my jeans down my bottom and off my legs. I was then laying there in nothing but my pink and black lace g-string. What is he thinking?

He ran his hands from my feet up to my knees and kissed the insides of them. He then slid his hands all the way up my thighs until he reached my butt. Placing gentle kisses on the insides of my thighs; he massaged the back of my thighs. He made his was closer and closer to my hot wet center. Fuck!!! Lick it already!!!

He pulled back and grabbed the sides of my panties and pulled them down. I was totally naked in front of him. Oh shit! I can't believe this is about to happen. He leaned in to lightly lick my slit. Fuck fuck fuck!!!! The electricity amazingly grew in intensity and continuous currents ran through my body. He continued to lick the length of my slit. He slid his tongue in between the lips of my pussy and then he flicked my clit with his tongue. “Uuhhhnnnn!!! I'm so close.” It wouldn't take him long as excited as I was.

He slid his tongue inside my pussy and gently moved in and out. Then as he slid his tongue back up the length of my slit; he kissed my clit and then sucked it into his mouth. With that, my orgasm erupted through me as my whole body shook I yelled out “Oh shit Edward! Oh my God! Oh Oh Oh...... FFFUUUCCCKKKK!!!!”

He pulled back and looked up at me pleased with his achievement. I couldn't do anything other look at him and pant as I tried to regain control of my body. After a few seconds, I sat up and leaned in to kiss him. I didn't care if he tasted like me, I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to feel his tongue in my mouth. As we kissed I reached down to grab the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. It broke our kiss but I got to see his beautifully sculpted chest. He was so beautiful.

He stood up and I ran my palms over the tight muscles in his chest. As I slid my hands down his abdomen, I leaned in to place light kisses on his chest. His skin smelled so good. It was a mix of clean cotton and slight musk. I ran my tongue over his left nipple and a slight moan escaped from his mouth.

I looked up to him and his head was thrown back. He rested his hands on my shoulders and massaged them gently. I ran my tongue down the center of his abdomen as I began to unbutton his jeans. I slid them down to the ground. He really was standing in front of my in his boxer briefs. Gucci, of course. Fuck! His dick is big!!

I could see his erection straining against the fabric. I grabbed the elastic band and pulled down his boxer briefs and his erection sprang free. Automatically my hand went to grab it. Even his dick is beautiful. His cock was thick, long and smooth. It was flawless. My mouth watered at the mere sight. I pumped his cock with my hands a few times; licked my lips and leaned in to lick it.

I slowly and lightly licked the small slit on the head. “Oh God Bella.”

I ran my tongue up and down the length and sides of his cock. Making sure it was covered in my saliva. I then took in my mouth as much of his cock as I could. The head pressed against the back of my throat. Your dick fucking tastes good! Fuck! I continued to pump his cock with my hand and my mouth. He weaved his fingers into my hair and began to set the pace for me. I lightly grazed his cock with my teeth. When I moaned against his cock, he pulled my head back, looked down at me and said “Fuck, you can't do that. I don't want to come yet. I want this to last longer.”

He then pushed me back on to the bed and climbed on the bed in between my legs. As he leaned down I could feel his cock pressed against my pussy. Ohhhh fuck!!!! Just put it in now!!! I can't wait any longer!!!

He began grinding his cock against my pussy and I thought I would explode again. He kissed me with so much passion. It was no longer light and gentle; it was now forceful and strong. Then I felt his cock smoothly slide into my pussy. The electricity was magnified a thousand times. The current now ran from inside of me out. Oh God Oh God it feels so good. Wait....he's not wearing a condom. What the hell?

I wanted to stop him and ask him why but I couldn't bring myself to pull away from his kiss. Thank God I'm on the pill. I ran my hands up and down his back as he slowly pumped in and out of me. His cock felt so amazing inside of me. It felt right; like this was where we were meant to be. Like a puzzle, the pieces fit so well together.

I opened my eyes to sneak a look at his face. I wanted to see what he looked like while he was making me feel like this. To my surprise his eyes were also open. Could we really be this much alike? We continued to look at each other, never breaking the kiss. I knew I wouldn't last long.

He grabbed my arms and pulled them above my head and held them down with his hands. He slid his mouth over and kissed my cheek. He kissed all the way over to my ear where he licked my outer ear lobe. “Ohhhh God Edward! What are you trying to do to me?”

Continuing his thrusts he replied “I'm trying to make you feel good. Do you feel good?” You fucking joking? I feel amazing!!!!

“It's more than good. Edward....... I...... I......I'm gonna come again! Oh shit!! Fuck fuck fuck Edward!” I shouted.

He held my arms down on the bed and my whole body shook and became flushed. I was now panting and my muscles were completely useless. I looked at him and eyes were wide as he looked at me.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I was slightly embarrassed and felt a little bad. I had two orgasms already and he hasn't had one.

“You look so beautiful when you come.” He said sincerely. Wow! That's a compliment I don't get everyday.

“Ohhh, there's the hot spot. Fuck, Bella. Your pussy is so hot and wet. I'm not gonna last much longer.”

“Come for me Edward. I want you to come.” I wanna see the look on your beautiful face.

He quickened his thrusts and a few moments later he rested his forehead against mine and pulled his cock out and said “Fuuuucccckkkk! Bella, Oh God!” His whole body shook against mine. A few drops of sweat fell from his face. I reached up to wipe the rest of them off.

When he stopped shaking he pressed his lips against mine and rolled us over on to our sides. I pulled away and looked at him. I didn't know what to say. What can you say at that point? Thanks for the orgasms, bye! You know we shouldn't but let's do it again. That was amazing. Your cock is magic. They all sounded stupid. We laid there staring at each other for a few moments and he finally said “Bella, I can't even describe that. What you just did to me.” I felt the same way.

“I know. Words aren't good enough.” I replied.

“I don't want to get up but we should clean up.” He began to roll of the bed and I started to get up when he said “No. You stay. I'll be right back.”

“Umm, okay.” What the hell is he gonna do now? I need to wash off.

I watched him walk his beautiful ass into the bathroom. His ass was very toned.

I heard the water running and after a few seconds he returned to the bedroom with a wet washcloth in his hand. He walked over to me and began wiping his come off of my stomach with the warm cloth. You're so thoughtful. What man comes to clean up his own come?

When it was all gone he reached for my hand and said “Now, you can get up.” I gave him my hand and climbed off the bed. We both walked into the bathroom. As we cleaned ourselves up I kept looking at him in the mirror. Watching the way his muscles moved and flexed as he washed himself off. This man was sexy doing anything.

He caught me looking at him and laughed and said “Don't feel bad. I didn't close my eyes the entire time.” I was totally shocked. “I wanted to memorize how your face looks during sex.” Whoa! Really?

I set the rag down on the edge of the sink and walked over to him. I put my hand on my hip and looked up into his eyes and said “Well, did you like what you see?”

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him and said “You know I did. I just told you how beautiful you are when you come. Don't act crazy!” He then leaned down to kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. After a few moments, he released me from his grip and tapped me on the butt and said “You better get out of here before you get in trouble.” Was he serious? Did he want me to leave already?

I sadly walked into the bedroom and put on my bra and panties. As I reached for my jeans he grabbed them from me. “What are you doing?” He asked.

“You told me to get out of here.” I said softly.

He laughed under his breath and said “I meant get out of the bathroom before I had to take you right there. Not get out of the hotel.”

Stupid! “Oh.” I said as I looked down at the ground.

“Come here crazy” he said laughingly. He pulled me onto the bed with him. We laid for a while just touching and looking at each other. We didn't say anything. We didn't need to say anything. Our actions had said it all. Even my mind was silent. I was simply trying to take it all in. To etch every part of him into my mind permanently.

Edward finally broke the silence and said “Bella, I know it's late and you probably have to go but would it be greedy of me to ask for one more time?” Greedy? Hell! I'd be the greedy one. Of course you can have it again. Who knows if this will ever happen again.

“You don't have to ask Edward. You can have me as long as you like.” He reached over kissing me again. This time didn't take as long to get started. He reached around and unhooked my bra. He then slid my panties off as I pulled down his boxer briefs. I grabbed his cock and stroked it. He was already hard. He reached his hand down and stroked my pussy. I was already wet from the touching we had been doing.

I rolled him onto his back and straddled his waist. I took his cock and impaled myself on it. He rested his hands on my hips and let out a small moan. As I rocked back and forth I placed his hands onto my breasts. “Mmmmmmm Edward your hands feel so good on me.” He massaged my breasts and I began to rock quicker against him. I could feel my orgasm quickly approaching. He then rose up and sucked on my right breast. That was all it took for my orgasm to overcome me. I threw my head back and shouted “Shit..... Edward.....Oh God... I'm gonna come....... Fuck.....Edward!”

He laid back down and started rocking against him as fast as I could. I wanted him to come again. I wanted to see that look on his face one more time.

“Bella....... you're.....gonna.....make....me.....come.......oh shit Bella!!!” He yelled as he firmly grasped my hips and pumped his come inside of me. Oh shit! He didn't even pull out. Fuck!

When he loosenedd his grip I rolled on to my side and stared at him. I couldn't believe he just did that.

“I'm sorry Bella. You just felt so good and I didn't want you to move. Are you mad?” Am I mad? I take my pills religiously so I highly doubt I would get pregnant.

“No. I'm not mad. We just can't do that anymore. I'm on the pill but ya know it's not one hundred percent effective.”

He kissed me and said “Oh thank God. I won't do it anymore. Does that mean you want to do this again?” He asked.

Fuck! I don't know. I want to but I have to see if I can get away with this one.

“We will have to play it by ear. I want to but who knows if we will get the chance again.”

“You're right. I really hope we can though.”

We both got up and went to the bathroom to clean off. When we were done washing off I noticed that it had gotten to be really late. I needed to get home before Em woke up and got worried about me. I was surprised that he hadn't called yet.

We got dressed and gathered our stuff. I changed back into my original panties and bra. We left the room and headed back down the elevators to the lobby. I feel like such a slut. Who leaves hotels this late other than hookers? Fucking walk of shame.

We reached the lobby and exited through the back door. He walked me to my car and said “Bella, I can't believe this finally happened. I've wanted you since I first met you.”

“Really? I feel the same way.” He leaned in to kiss me and after a few glorious moments it was over.

“Let me know you're home safe, okay?” He asked.

“I will. Drive safe.” He opened my door for me and once I was in he shut it behind me. I started the engine and rolled down my window. He reached in and kissed me one last time. I didn't want it to end but I knew I had to get home. He turned and walked away. I watched him reach his car and get in.

I sat in the car for a few minutes just thinking. I needed to get my head together before I went home.

I really cannot believe I just did that? This is not the type of person I am. What has he done to me already? How can I go back home and act like nothing happened? Could we, would we do this again? How the fuck can I be thinking about that already? Ugh! Fuck!

I took a few deep breaths and turned on my iPod. I put on some upbeat music that always puts me in a good, carefree mood and put the car in drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment