Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fandom Gives Back One Shot



So, a big huge gigantic THANK YOU to KaylaMarie9782!!!!!! She bought this in the Fandom Gives Back Auction and has decided to allow me to share all of this with you!

This is a one shot featuring herself and my Hot-Hotel-Sex-Ward. It takes place after the original story ended. Bella has gotten curious and wants to ask some questions of dear Edward.

So, now that KM9782 has had the opportunity to enjoy HotHotelSexWard by herself for a few days here it is for all of you to read!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The italics are Edward's flashbacks.

Edward POV

“Edward?” Bella questioned with a slight smile.

I looked at her sweet face, and brushed away a few wayward hairs. “Yes, Love.”

She looked down at my chest as I held her tightly with my other arm. “You know I love you. Right?”

“Yes.”

“Well, there is a conversation that I've been wanting to have with you, but I've been too afraid to bring it up.” She said timidly.

I lightly placed my hand under her chin, and lifted it to meet my eyes. “You don't have to be scared to talk to me. We talk about everything. What is it?”

She had never been afraid to talk to me before. I didn't know why she was afraid now.

“Well” she hesitated. “We never had the previous relationships conversation.”

“Really?” I was a little surprised that we never talked about this before. Did she really want to know about the previous women in my life?

“Really.” She confirmed.

“Well, love, what would you like to know?”

“Obviously, I know about Tanya, but there had to be other women before her. You were in Chicago for a while, and what about high school?”

I wasn't sure if she wanted the whole run down with the dirty details, or if she just wanted to know the ones that actually meant something.

“Very true. There were women along my way to you that didn't really mean anything, and then there are the few women that I actually had feelings for. So, you tell me. What do you want to know?”

She was silent for a few moments while she thought of her answer.

“Just tell me about the few that you had feelings for. I don't need to know about the various and sorted hook ups over the years.”

I was happy with her decision. She didn't need to know about the random hook ups throughout the years.

“Okay, I'll start from the most recent and go backwards. As long as you are sure?”

I didn't want this to end up in a big fight because she was getting information she really didn't want.

She nodded her head. “I'm sure. Lay it on me.”

“Well, before Tanya there was Jane. She was petite with dark brown hair. She was very attractive. She came from a family with money. We dated briefly when I first arrived in Chicago. I was in a new city, and didn't know anyone. I had just met Elizabeth, and I was really sad and lost. She really helped me get through that first year there.”

“Why did it end?” She interjected.

“She was a good person, but we just weren't compatible for a long term relationship. We kept in touch for a while, and eventually lost track of each other.”

“Okay, who was before her?” Bella asked with anticipation.

I chuckled a little to myself. I couldn't believe she was excited to hear about the women before her.

“Before Jane, it was my high school girlfriend, Kayla.”

“What was she like?” Bella questioned.

“Kayla was tall, blonde, and looked like one of the pinup models from the nineteen fifties. She was curvy, and thick in all the right places. She was a year younger than me, but seemed to be more mature than any of the girls I knew. She wasn't one of those bitchy, superficial high school girls. She knew who she was, and was comfortable in her own skin. She didn't wear a ton of make up like most teens. She was beautiful without all of that.”

“She sounds really pretty. Nothing at all like me.” She said under her breath.

“Bella, you're right. She was a pretty girl, and she's nothing like you. Physically that is. Mentally and emotionally you two are almost the same person. She was amazing back then, and made me care for her. You are amazing now, and made me fall for you-the forbidden fruit.” I said before I kissed her forehead softly.

“You always know how to get me. Okay, continue.”

“You sure? I don't want to upset you any more.”

She nodded her head. “I'm sure.”

“I met her my senior year. She had transferred from a nearby school after her parents bought a new house. It was the first day of school, and I was in my sixth period weight lifting class.”

Bella laughed under her breath.

“Why are you laughing? I thought you wanted to hear this.”

“I'm sorry. I do want to hear it, but the thought of you in a weight lifting class is kind of funny.”

“Seriously? This body took a lot of hard to work to get. I was pretty involved in sports back then. Weight lifting was a requirement.”

She was still laughing. “Whatever you say, Stud.”

“Anyway, the other football players and I were sitting in the bleachers of the gym waiting on Coach Smith to call the roster, when I saw her walk in the gym. She had on a tight, knee length black skirt with slits up the sides, and a tight pink top. Her long blonde hair was in loose curls cascading down her back. The fucking shoes she had on were definitely her 'fuck me' shoes. She was the most beautiful girl I had seen at that point. I knew I had to have her.”

“That definitely paints a picture for me.”

“Oh, sorry, love. Too graphic?”

She shook her head. “No. I'm good. So how did you get her to be your girlfriend?”

“It was the annual back to school bash at Shawna's house. Her family owned a lot of land out in the country. It was the perfect place for big parties. The front yard was big enough to be the parking lot, and the house was huge. Her parents always bought us lots of alcohol. All we had to do was turn over our keys.”

“Emmett, dude, you cannot take that many shots back to back. You are gonna fucking die man.” I took a swig of my beer as I watched Emmett line up fifteen shots of Jagermeister. This fucker always pushed his limits when it came to shooting liquor.

“Fuck you pansy. I did thirteen in a row last time. I've built up my tolerance. I got this shit!” He exclaimed as he pounded his fist on the counter.

I felt two hands come up from behind me, and slowly slide down my chest. I turned my head to see who was touching me.

“Fuck, Jessica. We've been over this shit before. I fucked you one time out of boredom. It won't happen again. Go bother someone else.” I said as I pulled her hands from my chest, and shoved them away.

“Fucking bitches!” I shouted in disgust as I chugged the rest of my beer.

“I'll drink to that!” Emmett exclaimed before he began downing his shots.

That fucker actually finished all of them without a chaser. I couldn't believe he had actually done it. By the time he was done, a huge crowd had formed to cheer him on, and celebrate his accomplishment.

I made a mental note to keep track of him for the rest of the night. I couldn't have my favorite cousin getting alcohol poisoning.

Emmett and I were bullshitting around when I finally spotted her. She walked in the room, and it was like everyone ceased to exist for a minute. She was wearing these tight, corduroy, khaki pants with a striped t-shirt. I had no idea that khakis and a shirt could be so sexy. I watched her for a few minutes while she laughed, and talked with her friends. I was waiting on the right time to make my move.

Finally, I took one more shot of vodka, and got up to go talk to her. Her friends had finally left her alone for a minute. I assumed they went to the bathroom, but it really didn't matter. She was alone and it was time for me to move in.

I made my way over to where she was sitting on the couch. I sat down next to her, and turned slightly to face her.

“What is such a pretty girl doing sitting here all alone at a party?” I asked as I looked into her beautiful eyes.

She chuckled before replying. “Really? That's the best you could come up with?”

Girls in school usually fell at my feet, and jumped at the chance to be involved with me. Here was this new girl that was actually questioning me. I was blown away, and all the more intrigued.


“What? Sweetie, do you know who I am?” I asked as I pointed to my chest.

“Honestly, I don't know and I don't care. You walk over here like you own the place. Why don't you move on to one of the skanks at this party that may actually fuck you tonight?” She stood up, and walked away.

Bella was laughing hysterically. “What's so fucking funny now?”

“I'm sorry. It's just that 'Mr. Stud' got turned down at a party in front of everyone. You have to admit it's funny.”

I laughed a little. “It is kinda funny now, but it definitely wasn't funny at the time. So, can I finish? You did ask for this.”

She waved her hand for me to continue, and pretended to zip her lips.

“After that night, I was more determined than ever to have her. I was out to prove a fucking point. I made sure that I was always showing off in our weight lifting class, but she never seemed to really notice. I was getting more and more fed up at my failed attempts to gain her attention. Finally, the night of homecoming we all went to the big bonfire. Everyone was drinking, and having fun. I saw her sitting in a lawn chair on the other side of the fire. In my mind it was now or never.”

“Kayla?” I whispered in her ear as I crouched behind her chair. She turned her quickly to look at me.

“Oh, shit. You scared the hell out of me.”

“I'm sorry. I was wondering if you'd like to take a walk with me?”

She pursed her lips, and scrunched her eyes. “And why should I?”

“Because I would really appreciate getting to know you without all the drunk people around.” As I gave her my puppy dog face.

“You are not right. You know that?”

“Does that mean you are gonna walk with me or not?”

She stood up, and walked around her chair. “If it will get you to leave me alone. Let's go.”


“And that was it. She just caved in, and you guys were together from then on. Right?” Bella asked in a sarcastic tone.

“No. She still gave me a hard time, but we made progress from there. We exchanged numbers, and started talking on the phone. She came to the football games. We started hanging out away from school functions. After a month or so, I finally asked her to be with me exclusively.”

“I'm assuming she agreed?”

“She did agree, and we were pretty much inseperable after that.”

“That was it?” Bella asked.

“What do you mean?”

“All that time and work, and no sex?”

I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell Bella about the sex. Kayla wasn't the first girl I had sex with, but she was the first one that meant anything. She was also the first one that was my girlfriend. I knew that no matter what Bella said, telling her the dirty details had the possibility of upsetting her.

I couldn't help but remember the first time Kayla and I had finally went all the way.

“Edward, you know how I feel about you, right?” She asked as I massaged her tense shoulder muscles.

“Mmmhmm.” I responded.

“I didn't even want to like you, and now I care more for you than I thought was possible.”

“That's sweet, baby. You know I feel the same way. Well, except for the not liking you part. You pretty much made me go out of my way to show that I liked you.”

“Sorry about that. I just needed to know that you were serious. That I wasn't just your flavor of the week.”

“I think it's safe to say that I passed the test.” I joked.

“Yes, you definitely passed the test.” She turned around to face me, and placed her hands on my thighs. She began to lightly massage them before continuing. “I think it's time to take our relationship to the next level.”

I was happily surprised at her boldness. I had figured she was going to make me wait forever for that moment. She didn't look scared or shy. She looked confident like she always did.

“Are you sure you're ready?” I questioned.

“I'm not a virgin, you know? And I am ready to do this with you.”

“I knew you weren't a virgin. I just wanted to make sure. I don't want to ruin what we have by doing this before you are ready.”

She nodded her head. “I know, and I'm ready. I wanna share that part of me with you. I wanna feel you like that.” She licked her lips, and was still massaging my thighs. The combination of everything had definitely made all the blood in my body rush to my cock, and I felt it begin to grow.

“But what if your parents come home? You know your dad will kill me if he walks in on us.” I wanted nothing more at that moment than to have her writhing underneath me with pleasure, but I also didn't want her father to slice off my dick.

“They are at a charity fundraiser. They won't be back until at least midnight. We have a good two hours before they will be here. We won't get caught.”

Her answer was all I needed to progress things. I reached up, and held her face in my hands. I pulled her face to me as I leaned in to close the distance between us. I captured her lips with mine. I felt her press her lips firmly against mine. We began to move our lips in synchronization. Her hands came to the back of my neck, and she weaved them into the hair at the nape of my neck.

I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth, and I could taste her strawberry flavored lip gloss. Her tongue came out to brush against my top lip, and I opened my mouth to her. Our tongues began to dance and swirl with each others.

My cock was already hard, and as I was kissing her so intensely knowing that she was ready to give herself to me, my cock felt like it was going to explode.

She pulled away from my lips and panted. “God, Edward.”

“What?”

“You're driving me crazy with those lips.”

“Is that a bad thing?” I questioned.

“Definitely not.” She stood up, and held her hand out to me. “Let's go upstairs.”

It was finally time. The girl I had worked so hard to make my own, was finally giving me the most intimate part of herself.

I stood up, and wrapped my hand around hers. She led me up the stairs, and into her room. Once we were in her room, she turned around to shut the door. I turned to look at her, and she had never been more beautiful.

She walked toward me, and began to unbutton her shirt. My heart was racing like I was a virgin.

She dropped her shirt to the floor as she reached me. I grasped her hips, and slid my hands around to her back. I pulled her to me as I bent down, and pressed my lips against hers. I felt her hands wrap around my torso, and she lightly scratched up and down the length of my back.

Our lips were pressed firmly against one another's as we moved them in unison. I slid my tongue out, and swept it against her lips. She automatically opened her mouth to me, and our tongues begin to dance.

I traced the spine of her back with my fingertips. I reached her bra, and began to release the clasp. Once the clasp was open, I pulled the straps down the sides of her arms, and I felt her release my back long enough to allow her bra to fall to the floor.

Once the bra was out of the way, she grabbed the hem of my shirt, and lifted it over my head. I released her mouth just long enough for her to rid me of my shirt. As I grabbed her face, and pulled her to me, I could feel her bare breasts against my chest. I could feel her hardened nipples against my skin, and it instantly made me want to suck on them.

We kissed like this for a while before I turned us around so that her back was now facing the bed. I bent down, and gently grabbed the back of thighs. I lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Even through her jeans I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. I wanted to be inside of her so badly, and I wasn't sure how much longer I would last. It had felt like I had been waiting an eternity for that moment.

I laid her against the bed, and stood up. I looked down at her beautiful body before me. Her skin was flawless. Her breasts were supple, perky, and firm. They weren't huge, but they were more than a handful. They were perfect. Her stomach was toned. Her legs were long and lean. She truly was amazing.

I looked back up to her face to see a beautiful smile splayed across it. I reached down to unbutton her jeans. I quickly removed them and her panties in one swift motion. She was finally bare in front of me, and my cock felt like it was going to explode. I looked down at her pussy, and noticed it was completely shaved. It was beautiful, and I wanted to lick in between every fold of it.

She sat up, and began to unbutton my pants. She pulled them down, and ran her hand over my cock that was still contained in my boxers.

“Mmmmm.” She teased. “Can I see it yet?”

“Fuck yes.” I responded.

She grabbed the elastic of my boxers, and pulled them down. My cock sprang free, and bobbed up and down for a moment before she grabbed it. She lightly stroked the length of it a few times. I saw her tongue come out, and she lightly licked the slit of the head. I let out a hiss.

“Fuck, Kayla.” I moaned.

She began to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock, and as amazing as it felt, it wasn't how I saw the night progressing.

“Wait, baby.” I said as I pulled her head back from my cock. She looked up to me, and I saw hurt in her eyes.

“What's wrong? You didn't like it?” She asked after she released my cock. I instantly missed the contact.

“Yes, I liked it. It felt amazing. I just want to pleasure you first. Okay?”

“Oh, okay.”

I kissed her mouth before pushing her back against the bed. I lifted her legs, and hitched them on my shoulders. I rubbed down her thighs to her pussy. Once I reached her pussy lips, I pulled them back to open her pussy to me. I blew lightly on her open pussy.

“Oh, Edward.” She moaned.

I licked my lips, and moved in to lick her pussy. I started at her opening, and licked the entire way up to her clit. I pressed my tongue against her clit before drawing back. I felt her body shiver.

I continued to lick up and down her slit. I began to suck on her clit as I pushed two fingers inside of her hot opening. She began writhe before me, and I heard her moan things that I couldn't even understand.

I continued to pump my fingers into her, and as I bit down lightly on her clit, I heard her scream out my name. I continued until she had fully rode out her orgasm.

I wanted to show her that I was there to please her. Not just to get my nut, and leave her high and dry.

I pulled back, and crawled up the bed to her.

“Wow, Edward. That was amazing.” She said as she panted.

I kissed her lips, and brushed my lips and nibbled along her jaw line to her ear. “I'm glad you enjoyed it.” I licked along the outer skin of her ear, and she shivered beneath me, again.

I felt her lips against my neck. “I want to feel your cock inside of me.” She whispered into my ear. My dick was already hard, but when she said that I swore it grew another three inches.

She reached her hand up to the drawer on her nightstand. She opened the drawer, and pulled out a condom box. Knowing she had been preparing for that moment excited me even more.

She tore one off, and ripped it open. She pressed against my chest, and I sat up. She sat up on the bed, and began to unroll the condom on my cock. It was unbelievably sexy to watch her do that.

“You are killing me with anticipation.”

She looked up to me. “I'm so sorry.” She pulled me down to her lips, and I pressed mine firmly against hers.

I hovered over her, and ran the head of my cock up and down the length of her slit. I finally pressed my cock into her pussy, and felt my cock become covered by her warmth. She was so tight and warm. It was like she was made for me.

I continued to kiss her while I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy. I didn't want to cum so quickly, but I hadn't been with another girl since I met her. I needed a release badly. I slowed down, and I felt her grab my ass, and pull me into her.

She pulled back from the kiss, and I looked down at her. “Fuck.... Edward... you're ….. gonna make me.... cum..... Fuck!” I saw her face flush, and felt her shiver underneath me. I felt her pussy walls clamp around my cock. I knew then it was a matter of mere seconds before I would cum.

“Kayla..... shit...... I'm cuming!” I said I pumped into her one last time. I felt my cock unload the semen into the condom, and I hoped that I hadn't busted it.

She looked up at me, and pulled my lips against hers. “That was so amazing.”

“I know. It was definitely worth waiting for.” I responded.


“Edward? Hello?”

I shook my head. “What? Oh, I'm sorry.”

“You looked like you were in another world or something. Are you alright?” Bella questioned.

“Yeah, I'm fine, Love.” I felt my dick throbbing in my pants, and I hoped Bella hadn't noticed. That wouldn't be fun to explain.

“So, are you going to give me the dirt or not?”

Well, I wasn't going to tell her of our first time. I mentally went through most of our sexual encounters in an attempt to find a safe one to tell Bella.

“Edward, I've missed you so much. I feel like we haven't had any time together lately.”

I leaned against her locker, and pulled her to my body. I lightly kissed her lips, and I could taste the strawberry lip gloss she had recently applied.

“I know. I can't remember the last time it was just us.”

She looked up into my eyes. “It's like people are refusing for us to be alone. My parents used to always have some event to go to, and now I can't get them to leave the house.”

“Yeah, I know the feeling. Even though my dad works late hours at the hospital, my mom is always home.”

“We have to find a way around this. I miss being with you.” She said quietly; like she was almost afraid to admit it.

I leaned down to whisper in her ear. “Don't say it like that. You know I miss being with you too. I miss being inside of you.” I felt a shiver run through her body after I spoke.

“You can't say things like that to me here.”

I continued to whisper into her ear. “What ever are you talking about?”

She giggled, and lightly slapped my arm. “You know what I'm talking about!”

“I have an idea. Do you have plans after school?” She shook her head. “I'll skip sixth period, and text you with a place to meet me. Okay?”

“Uh oh. That scares me a little.”

“No need to be scared. Just be ready!” I said as I kissed her forehead, and then turned to walk away.

“Be ready for what? You can't just walk away now!”

The bell rang for class to begin. I turned around to walk backwards towards my next class. “Yes I can. Get to class young lady!”

That afternoon I pretended to be sick so my teacher would let me out of class. I knew what I was going to do for Kayla. We hadn't had any time alone for what seemed like forever. I didn't want to pressure her into feeling like we always had to have sex, but when she admitted she missed being with me, I knew it was time to change things.

I went to the Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Atlanta. I had a pretty hefty bank account since my eighteenth birthday. My parents had given me the money from my savings account. I never really had to use any of the money because my parents always paid for everything. I couldn't think of a better use of the money.

I rented one of the luxury suites. There was a huge jacuzzi tub, and huge bed. I texted Kayla, and gave her the information. I knew she was freaking out. The hotel was one of the nicest hotels in the city.

While I was waiting for her arrival, I called the concierge, and had them deliver a couple boxes of rose petals. I ran a bubble bath, and sprinkled the rose petals on top.

I had Kayla call me from the lobby, and I instructed her to get the key that was left for her at the front desk. I rushed to take off my clothes, and get situated in the bath tub.

Not long after, I heard the door open. I heard her gasp, and I could hear her footsteps getting closer.

“Edward? Where are you?” She called out.

“I'm in the bathroom.”

She opened the door, and gasped again as she took in everything in front of her.

“Are you okay baby?” I asked.

“Oh my God, Edward. I can't believe you did this. This is amazing!” There was a huge smile splayed across her face, and her whole face lit up.

“Well then what are you waiting for? Take off your clothes, and get in here with me.”

She didn't say anything in response. She simply began taking off her clothes. She walked over to the tub, and I held my hand up to her her step in. The water was still warm since I had left a small stream of hot water running.

She turned around with her back towards me, and leaned her back against my chest. I began to lightly massage her shoulders and down her arms. I placed light feather kisses against her bare skin.

“Mmm, Edward. I still can't believe all of this.”

“Why? You know how I feel about you. You deserve much more than this.”

“You are too sweet.” As she turned her head to kiss my lips. It began light and innocent, but soon our desire for each other took over, and we deepened the kiss. I felt her tongue lightly sweep against my bottom lip, and I sucked it into my mouth. Our tongues began to swirl and press against the others'.

“Kayla, you are killing me here.”

She chuckled a little. “I'm sorry honey. You wanna get out?”

“Yes yes yes.” She stood up, and stepped out of the tub. She grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around herself before handing me a towel. I toweled myself off, and grabbed Kayla's hand. I led her out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom.

I removed my towel, and turned to her. I removed her towel, and let it fall it to the floor. I stood still for a second to take in the beauty of her body. Her body was so amazing, and I couldn't believe how lucky I was.

She pulled my face to hers, and kissed me again. At that point, I wanted her so badly that there was no chance of anything being innocent . I wanted to feel her, touch her, taste her, and make her scream with pleasure.

She pushed me back against the bed, and straddled herself on top of me. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy, and it was driving me crazy. I wanted to thrust into her right then, but I didn't want to ruin the moment. I lightly cupped her ass as she continued kissing me. I pulled her body down onto me so that every possible inch of her skin was against mine. I couldn't help rocking my hips to obtain some sort of friction that my dick was aching for.

“Edward, I want you inside of me.” She breathed into my ear. “Don't make me wait any longer.”

What she said went straight to my dick, and made it throb even more. It literally felt like it was going to explode if I didn't get inside of her soon.

I rolled her over onto her back, and reached over to the nighstand drawer where I had placed the condoms. I opened one, and rolled it onto my dick. I leaned down, and kissed her lips again.

I positioned myself at her entrance, and finally pushed myself into her. She was so warm and tight inside. I hadn't realized just how much I missed her until I was inside of her.

“Oh God, you feel so good inside of me.” She moaned.

“That's it baby. Just feel me.” As I licked her ear lobe.

I continued to thrust in and out of her slowly. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming, but I didn't want to so quickly. I tried to focus on anything other than what I was feeling. It didn't work for long because soon she was writhing underneath me, and moaning like crazy.

“Cum for me.” I whispered into her ear, and thrust into her.

“Oh God Edward. You know I love when you talk dirty. I'm gonna cum! Oh … oh... fuck...Edward!” As her body finally stilled underneath me.

She looked into my eyes, and kissed my lips. “I want you to cum, Edward.”

When she said that, I knew I wasn't going to last any longer. I had no restraint when she said things like that.

“Shit..... Kayla....fuck!” I moaned as I thrust into her one last time.

I laid on top of her for a minute as I regained control of my body.

I finally rolled us over onto our sides, and pulled out of her. I immediately felt the loss. I looked into her eyes, and couldn't believe how far we had come. I was young, but I had my share of sexual partners. She was by far the most amazing. I wasn't sure if it was truly the sex or the fact that I cared for her more than I had cared for any girl before.

“Bella, I don't think that's a good idea.”

She looked disappointed. “Why not?”

“I just don't think it's a good idea for me to tell you the dirty details of my past. It was a long time ago.”

She poked out her lower lip, and gave me sad puppy dog eyes. I laughed. “Stop it, Bella. This just isn't a good idea. Let's go grab some food?” I suggested in hopes that I could get her mind off of this subject.

“Fine.” She finally relented, but then she grabbed my arm to turn me in her direction. "But don't think for a second this conversation is over..STUD." She kissed my lips and sashayed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment