Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chapter 20 Teaser

"That night when Em went to sleep I did something I thought I would never do. I went through his cell phone. I didn't want to but it's like the old saying 'curiosity killed the cat' and the curiosity was damn sure killing me.

I went through his recent calls list and there weren't any odd names in there. If he was smart he would put it under a guys name to throw me off. I wasn't going to go completely crazy on him and actually call the people in his phone. That would definitely start a whole lot of shit. I went through his text messages and, again, nothing out of the ordinary. Em was either really smart and deleted everything or he really wasn't cheating.

Did Edward plant this idea in my head just to throw me off? Did he do this just to take the focus off of him? Why would he lie about his favorite cousin? Did he think I would just up and leave Em so easily? Maybe I would have before I found out about Edward's girlfriend. Definitely, not now.

I put Em's phone back in his pants pocket where I had taken it from. I sat down on the couch and enjoyed the silence in my home. I had a lot of thinking to do. I knew I had major decisions that needed to be made."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, c'mon!!!!!
    I'm dying here!!!!!
    I know I didn't comment, but I really like this one!!!! It's one of my favorites!!!!!
    Please, I'm begging, post more soon...=(
    Love you

    ReplyDelete